Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Well, first of all, the most important thing to fix in these shots is the tilt. Particularly in water scenes like these the horizon should almost always be level (I can't think of a time with water that it shouldn't but... there may be one)

beyond that...
In the first (in the future it's beneficial to number the photos), I think the little bit that comes in on the left is a bit distracting. Other than that I like the exposure (a bigger photo would be nice to use for critique though). The blue of the sky is nice.

2. I like the clouds... biggest thing again is to fix the horizon.

3. here I like the rock formations, and the quickly flowing water, but the sky is a bit disappointing because of how boring it is. Also, again the horizon ruins the photo

Question: Who are these pictures for? I ask because this is the Professional Gallery, and presumably the pictures posted here are for clients. Not saying that anyone can't post here, just the norm seems to be that the pictures posted on this forum are for customers.

That being said, if I were critiquing these as if they are for a client, I would assume someone commissioned you to take pictures of a particular beach, or perhaps they are documentary style for a magazine/newspaper, or even stock photography?

If either of those is true, these are good pics. The horizons are a bit off in some, but for the most part they seem to be good beach shots... fixing the horizons should be easy enough.

Be wary of your horizon line though. For more artistic/interesting shots, try lining the horizon at the rule of thirds line.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back