Some bugs..

What are you shooting with? Canon.. and Mp-E65 lens maybe? Or are you cropping a lot? Or using Extensions on your Tamron?

almost overlooked

O11704520-4.jpg

What are you shooting with? Canon.. and Mp-E65 lens maybe? Or are you cropping a lot? Or using Extensions on your Tamron?

It's Nikon D5000, no extension. I cropped them, especially, the eating dragonfly pictures.

Some were taken with 1:2 magnification as I scared them away when I tried 1:1 (sorry!!!)

Very impressive set to say the least. This is one area of photography that I really want to learn. Your pictures are just that much more of a motivation.

Wow, you did these with a D5000??

And that, folks, is proof that it ain't the camera body that really matters that much...the lens, and the skill of the person using the equipment MAKES the photo.

These are really nice!!

Wow, you did these with a D5000??

And that, folks, is proof that it ain't the camera body that really matters that much...the lens, and the skill of the person using the equipment MAKES the photo.

These are really nice!!

Thanks sm4him. Yes, they are all from D5000. I only have D5000.

Disadvantages of it, in my opinion, are 1) no motor, 2) no CLS and 3) unable to measure light on manual focus lenses (I like MF).

Most reactions

Back