tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
came across this guy while on ahoodie.com

Jan Kriwol Photography

the guy is Jan Kriwol, artist / photographer, just thought he had some pretty awesome stuff. check it out

**this is not me, just sharing his website because its cool!

i know what you mean -__- still some great stuff though

his photos almost look artificial.. how do you think he achieves that effect?

his photos almost look artificial.. how do you think he achieves that effect?

Most definitely, unless he had a 12 foot shoe made for that living room shot;). He would have to plan then consistently light and shoot multiple pictures and composite them in photoshop (or a similar application).

well yes for the ones with the abstract objects, but im talking about the quality of his pictures in general, like everything about the picture looks computer generated. is that just because his lens takes very sharp photos? or is it something that can be achieved in post

well yes for the ones with the abstract objects, but im talking about the quality of his pictures in general, like everything about the picture looks computer generated. is that just because his lens takes very sharp photos? or is it something that can be achieved in post

It's difficult to say that he must be doing a particular process especially since just about every pic is a composite of some sort. Even the simple looking shot of the guy in the T-shirt has sections of biceps composited in. The simplest shot seems to be the young woman waiting with her luggage. With the high dynamic range he could be bracketing and creating an HDR image.

you might look at his commercial section too, there are some more regular shots (as in non abstract composites) that better show what i mean. like the one of the family on the sled in the snow - the picture looks like it is CGI

well sure, i know they are composited in photoshop

i was talking about the HDR-ness of the pictures ( i posted this thread before i knew what HDR images were called formally)

why would someone create a website so anti-viewing?

i dont know, its a cool ish looking website but viewing the images is too difficult

Most reactions

New Topics

Back