some days you're the predator

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and somedays you're the meal. lately at work it feels like we're always the meal. things have been insane around here all weekend, starting with a cop and elderly couple getting beaten unconscious on sunday morning and then a shooting in a middle school parking lot today, with several more dead in between during unrelated crimes. it's the full moon. 2 more days until vacation.

50822262926_123688cf6b_o.jpg

Nice shot! Look at those ears! My Sheltie Daisy does something similar when she's pleased with herself. That's one proud little hunter. Hope your week improves.

Awesome shot!

Have fun on your vacation. Sounds like you need one. I'm on the outskirts of the the Twin Cities. You can guess how that's been lately.

wow how often does this happen when you have the camera.. beautiful nature photo..

Good shot, well seen......
thanks jeff.

Nice shot.
thanks k9.

Nice shot! Look at those ears! My Sheltie Daisy does something similar when she's pleased with herself. That's one proud little hunter. Hope your week improves.
thanks jeff. today was better in terms of active incidents, but the police officer passed away today. and the cops found another victim from the school shooter in a house across town. the shooter died too, no loss there. i feel sorry for his kids, he shot their mom in the school parking lot.

Awesome shot!

Have fun on your vacation. Sounds like you need one. I'm on the outskirts of the the Twin Cities. You can guess how that's been lately.
thanks rowdy. ugh, i feel your pain. we dealt with it all summer with rallies, protests and riots. i think my favorite was when the rioters broke into a trophy shop. everyone got their participation trophy. the media is very one sided. we had some big crime this year that wasn't reported because the victim or suspect didn't fit the mold.

the police officer who was ambushed and beaten passed away today, the suspect is being charged with murder. this was a sunday morning, he was the only cop on duty in that town. when public safety couldn't raise him on the radio they sent back up from the neighboring state. meanwhile, there's hundred of cops on duty at the north end of the state because the guy who wants to live in the white house insists on coming home every single weekend.

wow how often does this happen when you have the camera.. beautiful nature photo..
it's happened a few times. but never this close. and usually with smaller animals like a vole or mouse. the fox caught a virginia rail, and she was in desperate need of a bath. her legs and back end were nothing but mud.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back