emmy_r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
taken with a point and shoot...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emmyr/3491974538/
3491974538_3f563235ab.jpg

EDITS: some Gaussian blurring, changing of curves (for more contrast), a sepia color filter, changing color balance, i think that is all...

self-portrait (point and shoot)
3507322343_edfe225374.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emmyr/3507322343/
Edits: auto contrast, darkened the colors of my arms (they were completely white...LOL...), added "Emmy R."

another self-portrait
3482414232_df13081ba4.jpg

(edited in photoshop. changed from RGB to greyscale, contrast changed then Dark Strokes Filter)

Trailer Hitch (Canon EOS Rebel XS)
3596643423_71e995b7cf.jpg

no edits

Slide (Canon EOS Rebel XS)
3596643037_1ce670d034.jpg

no edits

Copper
3597448488_e6ca7eb616.jpg

Edits:
used picnik to put the pictures together and add his name...
also in picnik i changed the saturation and tones a little as well...i made copper's coloring a little more like it looks in real life...

Flickr: Emmy R.'s Photostream

Last edited:
To imbed a picture from Flickr, go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight and select it. Right click on your selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the box (the one that looks like a palm tree with a camera in front of it, next to the white and blue balloon icon). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 'http://' in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button.

To imbed a picture from Flickr, go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight and select it. Right click on your selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the box (the one that looks like a palm tree with a camera in front of it, next to the white and blue balloon icon). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 'http://' in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button.

thanks for helping me out with that! I appreciate it!!!

#3 is my favorite for it's emotional quality.

#3 is my favorite for it's emotional quality.
thanks! it is actually a picture I took during a time when I was crying...leave it to me to make a picture opportunity from a crying session...:)

These are quite good, you clearly have an appreciation for photography, and a good eye. The self-portrait behind grass is a little corny (or grassy :er:) but the other self-portrait is strong. The trailer hitch is a good subject, but I don't think you've found the perfect angle on it yet. I like the two kitty shots, putting the focused areas in the upper and lower shots near one another works well as a diptych.

Keep it at, it's a fun process.

nice work, #3 is money!

another vote for #3.
great picture full of emotion...well composed...and the contrast bump suits it.
:thumbup:

Nice shots. I like the Slide pic the best.

nice work, #3 is money!
Thanks! I think that one is my favorite as well...i just need to figure out how to get as good of self-portrait's from my new camera...:) still trying to figure out hot it works...:)

These are quite good, you clearly have an appreciation for photography, and a good eye. The self-portrait behind grass is a little corny (or grassy :er:) but the other self-portrait is strong. The trailer hitch is a good subject, but I don't think you've found the perfect angle on it yet. I like the two kitty shots, putting the focused areas in the upper and lower shots near one another works well as a diptych.

Keep it at, it's a fun process.
you are probably right that the grass one is a little corny...but i liked how it looked with the background and i feel that it captured my mood that day so i decided to put it up...:)
I am glad you like the other self-portrait!
I will have to go out and take some more pictures of the trailer hitch...
i think my absolute favorite of my pics taken on my new camera is the two of the cat...i just really really like how they turned out...

another vote for #3.
great picture full of emotion...well composed...and the contrast bump suits it.
:thumbup:
i am glad you like that one! :)

Nice shots. I like the Slide pic the best.
thanks! i like how it turned out as well!

A portrait is as good as its lighting.

Oh wait, a photo is as good as its lighting.

I like 'em, and as said above, you've obviously got something going here. ^.^

A portrait is as good as its lighting.

Oh wait, a photo is as good as its lighting.

I like 'em, and as said above, you've obviously got something going here. ^.^

thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back