thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some more. in black in white.

it was actually a bunch of feathers from a dead bird, or a bird that was caught by one of my cats. the bird wasnt there, just a load of feathers. I tried to impliment a tad bit of emotion into some of them...

lonefeather-bwweb.jpg

featheronthorns.jpg

lonestranglyfeather-bw.jpg

(^that was a cool feather. had neat tones on it. it was the only one i found like that too)

stragglyfeatherbw2.jpg

allrighty, that is all. again, thanks for any comments (if you want to critique the photo, tell me to put one in the critique forum)

Really nice conversions. I like the 4th the best out of the series.

Nice work. I really like the conversions you've done as opposed to the colour versions - you're right, it does inject a certain amount of emotion. I'm loving that 3rd shot. The feather is unusual, almost barely there. You captured them all beautifully, fantastic clarity and detail in them all.

These are excellent, very very nice. The first and last stand out for me but they are all very sharp and well composed. I think it is the lighting that does it for me in the first and last.. especially the last. :thumbup:

Beautiful work!!! "(if you want to critique the photo, tell me to put one in the critique forum)". Do not let any one tell you what to do. Especially around here. Jokingly of course.

The light in 2 and 4 is nothing short of beautiful. I like the textures in all of them.

Most reactions

Back