Some feedback on my website would be nice

I wish I could help more, but I am computer challenged. I know the softwares that I have learned, but that is all.

That's all right, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know of this problem. I appreciate your help, thanks :)

In case someone else found this problem of layouts changing with resolution, here's a nice website which lets you check how it will look at various resolutions including tablets, TVs and mobiles. Just thought I should share this info in case someone bumps into this thread looking for it. Thanks to everyone who helped out. :)

Raj_55555 said:
O
BTW can I trouble you for a screenshot? It would give me an idea for the design. And could you share your screen resolution please? I tested this on 1366X768.

THIS was one of my favorite pictures, the dog sniffing the flower. Here is how the site looks on my computer at 2560 x 1920 pixels.

Thanks Derrel. I did some research and it seems this is a problem with wix.com that we can't really optimize the website for different resolutions, it's optimized for 1366X768. I've been thinking of solutions by changing the design but so far no results. Any suggestions are welcome, and thanks for the screenshot :).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back