TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img_1390-3.jpg

img_1397-2.jpg

img_1399-2.jpg

img_1353-2.jpg

I prefer the first two. They're nice though, nice depth of field.

The last two have kinda distracting backgrounds and I feel like #4 needs more space at the top.

The 1st, 2nd and forth pics are nice.
Very well shot and good depth. You had it in a nice angle on all the pics.

And i always see this flowers on our front yard.

Last edited:
I prefer the first two. They're nice though, nice depth of field.

The last two have kinda distracting backgrounds and I feel like #4 needs more space at the top.

Noted about the cropping. I didn't want to have it too rectangular, you know?
About the background, I thought that's what made it interesting, but I had a feeling people wouldn't agree :)

The 1st, 2nd and forth pics are nice.
Very well shot and good depth. You had it in a nice angle on all the pics.

And i always see this flowers on our front yard.

Thanks for the compliment :)

you did a great job like them all beautiful flowers:)

#1 doesn't grab my attention enough. maybe a slight angle change, my eyes keep getting drawn to the berries instead of the flowers.

#2 almost looks a little blown out as well. I also suggest getting closer to your subject, too much negative space around the subject.

#3 is the most eye catching out of the 3, but the underexposed, colors doesn't do it for me. Do you shoot in RAW?

#4 I feel like that pink is much more vibrant in real life. I don't like the composition much though, and it is definitely underexposed as well.

you did a great job like them all beautiful flowers:)

I like the color in the 3rd photo down, very vibrant. I would recommend cropping those images however, to keep the focus on the flowers and not the background.

How would I do that without cutting off leaves and stuff?

#1 doesn't grab my attention enough. maybe a slight angle change, my eyes keep getting drawn to the berries instead of the flowers.

#2 almost looks a little blown out as well. I also suggest getting closer to your subject, too much negative space around the subject.

#3 is the most eye catching out of the 3, but the underexposed, colors doesn't do it for me. Do you shoot in RAW?

#4 I feel like that pink is much more vibrant in real life. I don't like the composition much though, and it is definitely underexposed as well.

1 - agree... :)

About 4, it's actually a very pale, almost white shade of pink. I was very surprised when it turned out pink in PP. But I see why it's not eye catching, it's rather flat.

I don't soot in RAW yet, but if I did, what would I do with this pic in RAW?

1 - agree... :)

About 4, it's actually a very pale, almost white shade of pink. I was very surprised when it turned out pink in PP. But I see why it's not eye catching, it's rather flat.

I don't soot in RAW yet, but if I did, what would I do with this pic in RAW?

RAW allows you easily to change the WB in post processing. JPG doesn't allow you to change it unless you use a Photoshop or something like that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back