Some from Denmark

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few from Denmark: Denmark has to be one of the most expensive places anywhere for crossing bridges. For a car going from Zealand Island over to Funen Island is 235 Danish Kroner. This is equivalent to approx £27/$44 each way!

All with Nikon D800E

1. Svendborg Harbour Nikkor 24 - 70 converted in silver efex

A-ship-leaves-Svendborg-harbour by singingsnapper, on Flickr

2. Morning view over Copenhagen - I regret going back to sleep as a gorgeous colourful sunrise came up - Nikkor 70 - 200 f/4

Morning-view-over-Copenhagen by singingsnapper, on Flickr

3. Nyhavn at sunset: Nikkor 14 - 24 at 14mm

Looking-up-Nyhavn-at-sunset by singingsnapper, on Flickr

4. Similar position but at 22mm

The-Liva-II by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Love all of the pictures. My favorite has to be the #3. I also find #2 awesome because to me it shows both the history and the future of Copenhagen with the objects and buildings that are captured. The buildings are older and historic looking while the Wind turbines in the back gives it a modern addition. Hope to visit Copenhagen some day very soon!

#1 is my favourite as I find my self drawn into a story here. I might have cropped this photo a little so that the ferry was less central, but that's just a small thing. Love the sun coming through the clouds, and the whole feel of the conversion is good.

#2 well said Jameson3! My only small point is that the scene looks a little flat. Perhaps a slight tweak of the curves?

#3&4 of these two I prefer #3 because I find the composition more pleasing and the sky over the houses to the left has a nice touch of afterglow from the sunset. That said, the water with its reflections is very nice in #4.

Very nice set.

Number 3 for the win! Beautiful... I love the colors, water, and reflection!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back