4)
10904-FirstAddiction-1.jpg

5)
10904-FirstAddiction.jpg

6)
10904-_CHI4620.jpg

7)
10904-_CHI4615.jpg

I don't quite get the shoes. I'm just not buying it.

HOWEVER.... the last view is very interesting! Good idea to include a photo of her folks in the image. The color/processing is interesting too.

-Pete

I think the shoes are cute and I like the idea....and if the parents have bought that many shoes for her already...I assume they would appreciate it.

I'm not a huge fan of the selective focus on these though. I don't feel that an OOF baby looks right in these shots. And when the shoes are OOF...the joke is lost and it doesn't work for me.

For those reasons, I like #3 the best of the shoe shots.

The last one is good. I've seen that before (same baby & crib?) a couple months ago. You cleared off the table on this one...much better.

#3 really made me laugh. I have a little girl and a boy. My son has 2 pairs of shoes at any given time, my daughter has 10 or 15. Funny stuff. I didn't dig the focus much either

I remember the last one from before, goos improvement on the previous one. Like it alot.

I like the shoe shots, very cute, I think the first one is very funny actually. I also like number 7, the black and white picture of her folk is a very nice addiction to the image. Very Nice!!!

YES I love #3 this one sells the concept the best. If only the shoe wasn't in her hand and if she was looking at the camera this would be a perfect image in my book.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back