that1guy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
havent posted any in awhile thought id post a few, C&C always welcome :D

bullring.jpg

manzamo.jpg

Nice processing with tricky lighting. It would be nice to know what at first pic is we are looking at. As for the second one, the main fault is the image should be rotated counter clockwise by a degree or so.

ohh haha i forgot to finish typing the descriptions

1: is a bull fighting ring kinda old and abandon until bull fighting season

2: is Cape Manzamo (this one was so hard to process because the sun was directly hitting my lens i think if i didnt have my UV filter it wouldve been impossible... i cropped it but didnt rotate it. i didnt see it leaning until now)

Im glad to see the suns reflection in the water isnt blown white. Your green grass is borderline for being too bright. I dont know why but green doesnt do well right out of processing. It usually has to be desaturated a bit. Its not the green so much as the yellow in it. Yellow and Photomatix dont get along.

Im glad to see the suns reflection in the water isnt blown white. Your green grass is borderline for being too bright. I dont know why but green doesnt do well right out of processing. It usually has to be desaturated a bit. Its not the green so much as the yellow in it. Yellow and Photomatix dont get along.

I agree with you 100% and normally i do desaturate the greens and yellow channel to bump it down a lot but being thats its summer here in japan the grass was just about that bright green i guess it has to do with all the sunlight i dont know but i wanted to keep everything almost as how i remember seeing it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back