some improvement (i hope)

I like the first one. The others are really good too, good location you have there as well. The only thing I would suggest is like in the 3rd picture. Great concept, just wrong angle. Maybe if you were down on the ground and added some height to the surrounding "walls" it would be alot better in my opinion. Alot of pictures are good, but the angle in which it is taken, can really add so much to it.

Good work

#3 actually is a lower version of #4. and #2 is on the other side of the ravine.

The location there is pretty cool. I would look for that elusive ray of light shining through the trees. I like #1 as well. When you took photo #1 were you pointing the camera in a downward direction?

have a good one
3Eo

Can we get some high-res versions of these. . .my eyes, they havent worked so good since I started boozing.

i like the shot. A little dark though...i think anyway

When you took photo #1 were you pointing the camera in a downward direction?

yes, i was slightly aiming down, not much though.

Can we get some high-res versions of these. . .

sure, i keep forgetting that flickr lets you view different sizes. i will post the high res ones when i get home, work doesnt let me get to my flickr (luckily i can stil get to TPF though :mrgreen:)

I like them all, but they were a little to dark for me...and I definitely would've focussed a little more on the rays of sunshine coming through. There is something magical about light shining through anything and it's the first thing I looked for. Other than that, I thought they were great! Where is that place? I'd love to take my boyfriends jeep through that rivine!!! haha actually, it looks like an amazing camping spot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back