Some Lightning (woo) and a over-turned semi....

Virtuosos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Big storm hit Oklahoma City/Edmond for the first time in...god know's how long today. Speeds upwards of 90mph wind and heavy rain that prevented you from seeing literally the hood of the car.

Anyways, after the rain passes and the sun sets, the lightning is still going on. Decided to hit up Lake Hefner and hope for the best...I think I got some pretty good shots overall.

*no editing has occured, so the deadspaces above and below the lightning is still there.

DSC_4490.jpg

DSC_4511.jpg

DSC_4569.jpg

and the over-turned semi! This toppled due to the wind and was fully stocked... The driver + 2 random people were standing across the street talking, so noone was hurt atleast!

And ignore the fact you can see my window+side of the car...It was raining, I was not going to take the time to get a better shot and risk my camera w\ the rain lol.

DSC_4234.jpg

Anyways, critique is definately welcome for the lightning shots. Like I said, no editing has happened yet so all the deadspace is still there. They were shot under bulb-mode (ranging from 1 to 4 seconds)
Iso 800
EV -.3
F/8

Most reactions

New Topics

Back