Some local turtles

Hardus Nameous

I need more coffee.
Reaction score
Kansas, and I'm not a sunflower or sunshine.......
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw a turtle yesterday so today I tried to get a picture of it. It turns out this small area is packed with turtles; at one point I saw four turtles from three different species at once. The clouds weren't cooperative and I blew a lot of highlights but I've done worse. These were shot on a Nikon D3200 with a Vivitar 400 5.6 SLR lens.

Attachments

• Four Turtles 1.jpg
    Four Turtles 1.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 38
  • Spiny Softshell 1.jpg
    Spiny Softshell 1.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Unknown Turtle 1.jpg
    Unknown Turtle 1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Unknown Turtle 3.jpg
    Unknown Turtle 3.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 31
Cute fellas. I'd prefer to have the full images in the Thread tho instead of having to click on each one to see it.

Cute fellas. I'd prefer to have the full images in the Thread tho instead of having to click on each one to see it.
Honestly I'm not sure how to do that yet. I don't have Fliker or Imigur or anything so I just resize the images to 1200 pixels or less in RawTherapee and attach the image to the post.

Honestly I'm not sure how to do that yet. I don't have Fliker or Imigur or anything so I just resize the images to 1200 pixels or less in RawTherapee and attach the image to the post.
When you upload the pics straight from your computer, it should say insert on it and full image. Just click on them and job done. Many people won't bother clicking on links or smaller images to see the full sized ones.

When you upload the pics straight from your computer, it should say insert on it and full image. Just click on them and job done. Many people won't bother clicking on links or smaller images to see the full sized ones.
I'll have to look for that, thank you.

Most reactions

Back