Some more from my baby photo shoot - Andrea

Katz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some more that I shot from that session. I appreciate everyones comments and if anyone has any suggestions on how to make them better, feel free to tell me!

#1 - Not a planned shot but noticed it as I was setting up for another shot.
BabySnuggleSoftened.jpg

#2 - Binky wasn't supposed to be in there but she would not have it ANY other way. Will try to reshoot this again too. (Will try it without the socks too)
WhiteBGRosesSoftened.jpg

891ced5c.jpg

#4 - Cropped from a larger image
FingerHandSoftened.jpg

These are really good photos! I love the soft touch!

I like that first one, it looks so warm! But, I think I would like it even more if there was just a bit more light falling on her face.

These are beautiful - i like #1 best and also like #3 & #4... the dummy takes up too much of her precious little face in #2 for my liking xx
Can i ask what filter/effect you used for the 'softness' - very baby - works so well xx

She is such a precious baby. I like both shots bt the binky (pacifier) in the 2nd is really distracing. And perhaps the socks taken off? I think it would add more to the photo, the socks look so big and bulky compared to the tiny baby and sleek satin. Good work, keep it up!

Okay! Spaced and Numbered.
Sorry.

As for my softening effect, I use Paint Shop Pro X, I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 but I like the softening in Paint Shop Pro better. They have a 'soft Focus' and you can choose how much to soften(1-100 %), you can choose how much halo and line importance, etc. It is one of my favorite effects for wedding and Babies.

Most reactions

Back