Some More Ireland Images

digital flower

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
digitalflowerpictures.com
This summer I went to Ireland and posted this thread:
Some Pictures of Ireland

I recently 'lost' all my finished pictures and had to go back over the original files and found a few more shots that came out okay.

Number 1 Red Irish Rose

redroseireppf.jpg

Number 2 Rusty Boat in Dingle Harbor

redboatireppf.jpg

Number 3 Next two are views of the Blasket Islands. The locals say on a clear day you can see Boston Harbor but it is, however, never clear.

cliffblaskireppf.jpg

Number 4

blasketisl2ppf.jpg

Number 5 (Just for fun)

beerireppf.jpg

I like your Number 5 (in many ways ... and everyone knows that "Guinness is good for you!") :D

Nice ones - what happened so you lost all your post processed ones and had to go over the originals again?

Nice to see some more, mind! Very nice. I quite quite like No 4, too. What a lovely view!

I like the shots of wind swept, rugged coastline, exactly how I'd picture Ireland. What do you call 5? I want to order one when I go to Ireland.

myopia, GrfxGuru, Tantalus,and TheFinisher3 thanks for taking the time to make comments. From what I have seen Ireland is a beautiful country and very photogenic.

Tantalus said:
What do you call 5? I want to order one when I go to Ireland.

That is a half pint of Guinness (I had to take it easy because I was driving). Only get it on tap as the bottles are not nearly as good. Even my wife who doesn't like beer was guzzling this stuff before we left.
It seems to be a staple of the Irish diet ;)

LaFoto said:
Nice ones - what happened so you lost all your post processed ones and had to go over the originals again?

LaFoto, thanks for the comments. Figures the German lady would like the picture of the beer :mrgreen: :wink:
I had kind of a perfect storm when my external hard drive crashed and some of the back-up DVDs I had made were blank :( :er: :(
I lost a lot of work but I am slowly rebuilding.

Most reactions

Back