some new stuff

loser101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
crane_small.jpg

2.(there is just something about it that i love)
judah_small.jpg

sunset_cliffhouse_small.jpg

golden_gate_small.jpg

tunnel_small.jpg

Went out shooting friday night with my girlfriend and this what i got. Thanx for looking.

-oleg

They're all amazing. Nice job.

I love all the black in 1, especially with the bird staring off into it. let's you imagine all kinds of things that could be out there.

And I don't even know what to say about the sky in 2 and 3. Sky pictures are on of my favorite subjects.

Took me a while to see the heron or egret in 1, but that is a good thing, for it made me look at the photo for longer, and then it was like the "Ah!"-effect on me when I saw it. And with that bird staring into the night, also the left-hand side gets a meanings. Well done.

Please tell me what it is you so like about #2 for right now I cannot seem to share your special fondness.

The "fake" moon is very obviously fake, but I like the effect of the small aperture on the lights of the bridge. Your exposure was long enough to create a hint of a star trail, which makes the "cheating" on the moon even more obvious. Have you thought about that?

The last one has some of my best loved elements in photos (that are not sporting the colour green as in nature :greenpbl: ): vanishing point and repetition. Not only does your photo have these elements, but it is also really well exposed and all clear! How could you set up your camera and take the time to get it all so right without being run over by yet another car?

Could you add the reflection of the moon? That would look more real but I guess it's not simple.
I like 1 and 5.

Dani

Took me a while to see the heron or egret in 1, but that is a good thing, for it made me look at the photo for longer, and then it was like the "Ah!"-effect on me when I saw it. And with that bird staring into the night, also the left-hand side gets a meanings. Well done.

Please tell me what it is you so like about #2 for right now I cannot seem to share your special fondness.

The "fake" moon is very obviously fake, but I like the effect of the small aperture on the lights of the bridge. Your exposure was long enough to create a hint of a star trail, which makes the "cheating" on the moon even more obvious. Have you thought about that?

The last one has some of my best loved elements in photos (that are not sporting the colour green as in nature :greenpbl: ): vanishing point and repetition. Not only does your photo have these elements, but it is also really well exposed and all clear! How could you set up your camera and take the time to get it all so right without being run over by yet another car?

1. Haha the first one is acually my favorite of the bunch. Im glad some one else likes it.

2. That is just the part of town i spend alot of time at so i guess its just one of those things.

4. I guess it does look a bit boring without the moon. But i do know what you are saying, it does look pretty fake lol.

5. Well the thing with that tunnel is ite not really used very often and its only one way, there is like a 5 min red light so i had plenty of time.

Could you add the reflection of the moon? That would look more real but I guess it's not simple.
Hmmmm, i dont know if you would even see a reflection if it was real. But i have nooooo idea how you would do it. If some one wants a go at it, be my guest.

Thank you, enne, drgibson, KillerChaos, mat, avcabob, corinna and dani for the responses.......

-oleg

Waw!! i would go for the last one, the one with the tunnel. Cool shots!:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back