Some Nightshots

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well it was a very clear night today and a full moon. Thought it would be nice to take some shots. They arent the greatest because i forgot my tripod DOH
So here they are:

nachtfoto004.jpg

Kind of a bummer that the man wasnt sitting still here.
nachtfoto003.jpg

nachtfoto002.jpg

nachtfoto005.jpg

nachtfoto001.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them
Greetz Daan

These are great, I love night photography. The first and second to the last are my favorites but I like them all. Is that you in the second shot?

So you, too, felt inspired to go out into the moonlit night?
Well, congratulations. Your photos turned out ever so much nicer than mine that I took not last night but the night before (was too sick with a nasty sinusitis yesterday night to go out, and too much into watching all the political discussions on our TV after the disastrous outcome of our general elections.....!!!) - but then I see that you already own the camera that I soooooo hope "Father Christmas" (aka my husband, *cough-cough*) will give me for Christmas ;).

I don't understand the third photo...

... but I so like the first for the moon and the beacons (and how did you manage to get their glow starlike at is is?), the second for its atmosphere and the motion blur of that person there, the fourth for the lights and their reflections and (!) the moonlit fence in the water that leads the eye into the photo. And the fourth is also very nice - for that one I might have considered a closer crop myself...

hehehe indeed. Moon pics are great :). And it was shinning way to good, would be a sin not to take pics :lol:

Havent got a clue how i did the starlike glow. Camera was set at ISO200, Shutterspeed 30secs, F-10. And it was terrible to shoot it. Since i forgot my tripod i had to use garbage can. And the opening was on the side of the viewer. So in order to see what i was shooting, i almost had my nose in the can.....................and let me tell you, that thing smelled disgusting. The things you do for photographing.
The third pics is somewhat the same like this, only at night

vuurtoren001.jpg

And it isnt a fence in the 4th pic........those are some poles in the water. Between those poles the place nets, to catch fish.

BTW, how are you feeling now LaFoto?

Coughing as if a dog were barking... But that will go, too.
It is just the time of the year for colds. Thank you for asking :)

Most reactions

Back