Some of Manhattan

DannyMorrisPD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to get some more night shots on Manhattan from other location in NJ and found some great spots. The picture of the Freedom Tower and all the posts was from the Path Station in Hoboken. The other 3 were shot from a river front walkway in West New York, NJ. $freedom tower.jpg$city.jpg$manhattan3.jpg$citypan.jpg For more of my work check me out on Facebook! www.facebook.com/dannymorrisphotodesign

Interesting shots. A couple comments.

1. The fog is awesome. Obviously not planned, but it's cool
2. I sense some details enhancer / sharpening in some of the photos. Careful not to overdue it!
3. Interesting what you've done with elements of the pier. Consider your composition, and if color is needed (I think shot 1 in B&W might look awesome)

good job

Cool shots. Love #1

I like the first two, with the pier stumps, the best.

My personal taste leans toward more contrast, and a play of true rich black elements to help establish a visual anchoring of the composition. The first two provide that better than the last two, which appear to be quite a lot more midtone dominant, as HDRs often do.

I'd probably punch up the saturation just a bit too, but again, that's just my own personal taste.

Most reactions

Back