Some of My Fav. Pics

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys! :thumbup:

I'm new here, but have been taking pictures for a few years now. Been on other forums, but not in a photography forum; the gaming forums :D. So this is literally the first 'photography' forum I've joined... should have done it long ago:blushing:.

Anywho, I'll submit some pictures of mine, and see what you guys think.

Constructive Criticism is welcome :)

Oh and a noobie question: How many pictures per post are we allowed? As many as we want?

100_6247.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

Some pictures of my trip to Sweden:

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5257.jpg

i love the second picture (it looks like that here today!) and the sunglasses picture. i love that there are water droplets on the lens but im not sure why...

great collection!

The 2nd looks like a shot of my home town PA SK about Feb :)

I'm digging the first one. That purple is killer.

THe shot with the glasses is for sure my favorite

Nice pics and welcome to the forum...

Interesting pics from Sweden....some look like they were taken at Skanson in Stockholm....I was there in the summer taking similar pics...Thanks for sharing...

Patricia...........:)

i love the second picture (it looks like that here today!) and the sunglasses picture. i love that there are water droplets on the lens but im not sure why...

great collection!

Haha thanks! :p The water droplets are actually from rain. We were out golfing and it started to rain. They're my friends sun-glasses and she took them off for the evening before we were gonna eat ^^.

Nice pics and welcome to the forum...

Interesting pics from Sweden....some look like they were taken at Skanson in Stockholm....I was there in the summer taking similar pics...Thanks for sharing...

Patricia...........:)

Hmm :p Skanson in Stockholm? I was in Stockholm :p but I'm not sure really where Skanson is... lol.

And thanks for the comment! :)

Thank you to all who commented! :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back