some of my favorite dog pics. (8 pics)

John_05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
these are a few of the many pics i have taken for my cousin of his dogs. as ive said before, i love taking pics of anything and everything, but animals are one of my favorites. all of these photos are "as is" and i havent cropped them at all, just resized them so if anyone has any comments on them (good and bad) i would love to hear them!
(OTE)
380446c5.jpg

c6508d48.jpg

31431faf.jpg

01170110.jpg

f91bb35c.jpg

9e21b662.jpg

52b29537.jpg

6fea5350.jpg

"edited" the "doggles" in pic #4 werent photoshopped in. they are prescription. :lmao:
edited again to add space between the first 2 pics and to add OTE to the top.
3rd edit. my apologies!! added numbers and spaces between all the pics.

is it just me, or did others think that the first 2 pics were 1 pic? It would probably make a cool PSed pic...would that count in the multiple shots of one person thread, LaFoto?

jocose said:
is it just me, or did others think that the first 2 pics were 1 pic? It would probably make a cool PSed pic...would that count in the multiple shots of one person thread, LaFoto?

after seeing the post, i see what you mean but i assure you, they are 2 different pics and not just the same one cropped. you did give me a good idea though. i might see what i can do with them in photoshop, or if anyone else would like to give it a go, feel free to!

Yeah...might be a good thing to put a space between the pics. :) Nice shots...I like the doggles one best, too.

Weeeeelllll, let me think if those first two would qualify for the multiple-exposure pics in the Themes :scratch:

Actually I think, you should edit your thread, John, and put spaces between the pictures. Please. Makes looking at them much easier! Maybe even number them so it is easier for people to say which one they like best. My favourite is the second (once I found out where the "border" is ;)), where your dog is all ears and eyes. I like that expression in dogs!

Most reactions

Back