Some of my first photos!

I finally got time to check the white balance of my camera yesterday (I've been swamp lately), and some how it was set on indoor incandescent lighting! I don't know if I did this some how by mistake or what. But I have been reading about using a coffee filter to set white balance, so I'm going to try that!

You did a great job editing, thank you!!!

if you shoot raw you can just leave it on auto and wont ever have to worry about it..

Really? I didn't know that. I always shoot in Raw!

I finally got time to check the white balance of my camera yesterday (I've been swamp lately), and some how it was set on indoor incandescent lighting! I don't know if I did this some how by mistake or what. But I have been reading about using a coffee filter to set white balance, so I'm going to try that!

You did a great job editing, thank you!!!

if you shoot raw you can just leave it on auto and wont ever have to worry about it..

You only really need to set it if your in jpeg because it's really hard to change later, but if you set your white balance and then move 20 feet it's going to be different and you will have to set it again. so it comes in handy if you're in a studio shooting a lot of pictures so you don't have to do it later.

You only really need to set it if your in jpeg because it's really hard to change later, but if you set your white balance and then move 20 feet it's going to be different and you will have to set it again. so it comes in handy if you're in a studio shooting a lot of pictures so you don't have to do it later.

I didn't know this, thanks! :)

or for example if your in a inclosed gym with constant lighting shooting the kids game you can set it on custom because the light will generally stay the same color if your just sitting in one spot.

or for example if your in a inclosed gym with constant lighting shooting the kids game you can set it on custom because the light will generally stay the same color if your just sitting in one spot.

Thanks!

Ditch the color.
View attachment 73907

p.s. I still have my Fit Foster frame from back in the day.

First things first........Brian Foster is the best rider to ever hit the planet, he doesn't ride he floats!!!!:hail::hail::hail::hail:

As for the photo. I never thought of going black&white, it looks rather good!:D

Black and white hides flaws. It's great for studying composition but that's not what your doing here (I think). Stick to the color if you want to understand exposure

I have been working on it a lot!:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back