Some of my first pics...CC please!

Mia331

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so here are a few of my first photos I took the other weekend. I just got my camera so I admit these were taken in auto mode but since it was my first time I was just getting used to adjustments and handling the camera ;) I was with family over the weekend and my grandfather makes sculptures so I tried to take a few photos of them around the yard as well as one of my dog who was hanging out with us :)

I plan on going to manual mode for all future photos and since I am a beginner and this is my first dslr I just wanted to get some CC and suggestions on some of the photos I took so far such as technique, angles etc...any tips are greatly appreciated!

I don't like the dog image, what is that thing on the right?

There was a toy slightly behind and just off to the right of her.

On the first image, the hand and hammer are out of focus, while the elbow in the corner is in focus. Maybe you need to switch to a center AF point on a shot like that if your camera can do that. The lack of clarity on the important part of the subject detracts from this photo, in my opinion. That's my favorite photo of the group, but the hand and hammer really need to be in focus.

In the first shot if you would have moved to the right and zoomed out we would have seen the artist, to me the hands, chizel and sculpture mean nothing without seeing the artist

In the first shot if you would have moved to the right and zoomed out we would have seen the artist, to me the hands, chizel and sculpture mean nothing without seeing the artist

Actually I did get a shot like that, I didn't post it because it is not in focus properly but I will add it as it will be good CC :) Thanks!

Here is the one with the artist in the frame

B]

If that one had focused correctly it would've been awesome

I know!! So disappointing :( Oh well it is all part of learning! I gues thats what I get with the first hour of use and being a beginner! lol

I appreciate the feed back; thank you!

Most reactions

Back