Some of my last photos taken in 2011 (Non Christmas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always help anyone I can... period. If they refuse that help.. fine. If they refuse that help, while pretending to want it... the heck with them!

This seems to be my week for getting reported to the MODS... somebody else reported me for having PROFANITY in my Avatar? lol!
That eye is really seductive D;

Wow how are you the official photographer for a fire department. I hope they don't pay you.

Oh that's such BS. He's been doing the same thing since day 1. If someone posts something he doesn't want to hear he goes on and on about everyone bashing him.

Yep. He sent me a PM saying that I'm on the list of names that he will be reporting to the mods... over this post. Really?
I didn't get a PM; does this mean I'm not one of the 'In' crowd? :er:

haaaa haaa! I got one and you didn't! nyeah nyeah!

you suck!!!

:lol:

Wow how are you the official photographer for a fire department. I hope they don't pay you.

That's "VOLUNTEER"!!

On another note; my daughter had a roommate in college they called Amy D. Her last name did not start with "D", the "D" stood for "DRAMA"! No similarities here though, just a side note of interest.

happy.gif

[h=1]Pictures[/h] Throughout my career as a polar explorer, I've been lucky enough to be able to see beautiful landscapes, meet incredible people and live extraordinary adventures.
I've tried to capture these moments on film (in some cases I've been accompanied by a professional photographer) and I'd like to share some of these with you. Enjoy!

And this is relevant to this particular thread how? :)

happy.gif

[h=1]Pictures[/h] Throughout my career as a polar explorer, I've been lucky enough to be able to see beautiful landscapes, meet incredible people and live extraordinary adventures.
I've tried to capture these moments on film (in some cases I've been accompanied by a professional photographer) and I'd like to share some of these with you. Enjoy!

Oh my god, that's beautiful.
The open space and clarity is astonishing. It appears to not appear at all..........like it's invisible.
I've never seen anything like it.

Hi lads ,
Im new on here , just read the thread but excuse me for not knowing all about this bloke and photowhore but I feel with those photo's your takin the piss . your not serious with those pics are you ? If you are then I apologise but in my opinion you should go back to the very beginning mate (like me lol) and start again . If I have offended you then surely you shouldnt post on here . I'd accept what people are telling you , learn from it and start again . In England there is a Model of nursing for the hospital wards that I feel would be appropriate for photography . It's called A.P.I.E. (apie) Assess. Plan. Implement. Evaluate.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back