Some of my latest Photos!!

sdotbphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sdotb.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted on this forum for about 2 years now I think, so I'd like to share some of my work I have done.

for more of my work you can check out SdotB

Not bad, put a little more care into managing your whites though. #3 (In future please number your images, it makes responding much easier) would be a really great capture if the exposure on the whites had been tweaked just a little more.

Not bad, put a little more care into managing your whites though. #3 (In future please number your images, it makes responding much easier) would be a really great capture if the exposure on the whites had been tweaked just a little more.

I thought "Not bad" too, unfortunatley. I don't wish to sound harsh, but I can't help thinking that we should be bowing down in awe and admiration for a guy who has world renowned, multi-millionaire rapper P Diddy in his portfolio.

There are some odd compositional choices there OP, and some pretty aggressive post-production.

-In the first image, I reckon a little more time could have been spent getting a good looking swirl of smoke and the cropped top of the hat is a little distracting.
-The second I quite like apart from the blacked out shoes. He looks like a recent amputation patient.
-The third would be GREAT without that big black label on his arm.
-Fourth is great, great, great.
-The fifth. Mr Diddy is too far to the left and he has a weird thing going on with the background right by his head.
-Sixth - great.
-Seventh - Something's not right here. The overall atmosphere of the shot doesn't really match the pose and the smoke. It's a bit too bright and "nice". Plus, the white's are a bit green.
-Eighth - like it, but for the cropped fingers. Other than that - great.
-Ninth - Bizarre background choice. His head and arms are almost perfectly camouflaged against the busy and surprisingly similarly coloured background. And there's a traffic cone where there shouldn't be one.

A couple of great one's in there, but with the best will in the world (I'm sure you're doing perfectly well) and with all due respect, I would expect a bit more from someone who makes their living photographing some of the richest, most powerful people in the music industry.

...I can't help thinking that we should be bowing down in awe and admiration for a guy who has world renowned, multi-millionaire rapper P Diddy in his portfolio...
Ehhh... whozzat? I assumed this was just a group of the OPs friends/acquaintances...

...I can't help thinking that we should be bowing down in awe and admiration for a guy who has world renowned, multi-millionaire rapper P Diddy in his portfolio...
Ehhh... whozzat? I assumed this was just a group of the OPs friends/acquaintances...

Come on Tirediron! Get down with the kids!! This gentleman here is Mr Sean Combs, also known as P. Diddy and/or Puff Daddy. He is possibly the most powerful man in all of Hip Hop/Rap, he's the Bruce Springsteen, Garth Brooks, David Bowie, Elton John* of Hip Hop/Rap (tell me you know these ones, grandad!).

I can't stand Hip Hop or Rap, but even I know this man.

*although to be fair, not quite as camp as the ones I chose to list there...
clap.gif

The names are varguely familiar when you list them out, but to be honest, I had no idea what he looked like...

The names are varguely familiar when you list them out, but to be honest, I had no idea what he looked like...

Maybe we should both consider booking into the Greenacres Olde Folkes' Home? :eek:ldman:

Most reactions

Back