Some of my most recent images. :)

krystalynnephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to share, critique and advice is always welcome. :) We've already covered the fact that most of you do NOT like my logo, lol So ignore that part. :lmao:
I hope every one had a great weekend!

Sassy little lady:

DSC_1562 by nobkeusu98, on Flickr

Freezing some of the finer details of love.

DSC_1464-2 by nobkeusu98, on Flickr

Just another one of Okinawa's amazing sunset and a silhouette! :)

DSC_1503-2 by nobkeusu98, on Flickr

Amazed by her eyes.

DSC_1522-3 by nobkeusu98, on Flickr

1. I think this one would have been much stronger short in portrait (vertical) orientation. The empty space, especially image right really doesn't add anything. A little careful burning on the dress would help too I think.

2. I think a slightly different composition which included all of both hands in sharp focus (at least the ring portion of each) might have been the way to go.

3. I rather like this; a little cliche perhaps, but I like it nonetheless. I wish though you'd not cropped the man's feet off. I think a little off of one side to move them out of the middle would help too.

4. There's something about the composition here that I'm not fond of, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

1. I think this one would have been much stronger short in portrait (vertical) orientation. The empty space, especially image right really doesn't add anything. A little careful burning on the dress would help too I think.

2. I think a slightly different composition which included all of both hands in sharp focus (at least the ring portion of each) might have been the way to go.

3. I rather like this; a little cliche perhaps, but I like it nonetheless. I wish though you'd not cropped the man's feet off. I think a little off of one side to move them out of the middle would help too.

4. There's something about the composition here that I'm not fond of, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Thanks! Regarding the 3rd shot, though, his feet are not cut off... it's just super dark. :(

Gotcha, looking at the Flickr version I can see that; just an awkward crop that the forum software performed.

Gotcha, looking at the Flickr version I can see that; just an awkward crop that the forum software performed.

Probably doesn't help that his feet are in the water, either. lol

#1.. background is meaningless... vertical would be better.
#2.. needed DOF.. his ring is OOF.. needs a crop also...
#3 Framing is off - While the feet are not cut off, they are too close to the edge of the frame. Personally I would increase contrast and saturation... I would show you but you don't allow editing... you will learn a lot more if you allow it.
#4 Having HIS head cut off like that makes the shot look weird... hardly professional

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back