Some of my photos

Amnesic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am pretty new to photography and just got my camera in July. Its only a Pentax Optio A30 but it still works very well. Here are some of my favorite shots.
1)
Serenity_by_amnesic726.jpg

2)
Humble_Roots_by_amnesic726.jpg

3)
Hunters_Pace_by_amnesic726.jpg

4)
Live_Death_by_amnesic726.jpg

5)
Winter_Retreat_by_amnesic726.jpg

6)
Pastel_Temptation_by_amnesic726.jpg

7)
Beaded_Color_by_amnesic726.jpg

8)
The_Rising_by_amnesic726.jpg

9)
The_Rising_2_by_amnesic726.jpg

10)
Bumble_Bee_by_amnesic726.jpg

I hope I didn't post to many. I don't know if there is a limit or not...

Welcome to forum, firstly.

And secondly, try to remember to number your photos so they are easier to comment.

And thirdly, I'm gonna have to go with the fourth photo and the last photo as my favorite. I'm really diggin' the last one, and also the one of the flower. You have some nice shots here.

Nice! Pretty good for a noob! You have a nice variety as well.

Its almost hard to believe how that tiny built in lens is capable of such incredible macros and wide angle apertures in a point and shoot.

6 & 7 are my faves, i love the reflection on the water and the coloring in 6, and the depth coloring and focal point in 7

Thanks! I just numbered them, thanks for telling me that. Makes it a lot easier to tell which ones apart than counting them... sorry. I just took #6 today the sky was very nice and reflected off the water.

Yeah that camera is really nice for its compact size. Someday I will buy a better camera like a digital slr, but I don't really have the experience or money right now for it.

Very nice pictures.
Nr.1 and nr.6 are great.

These are some very nice photos! I would really like #3 if there was maybe a little more contrast - the color just looks a little flat.

As for having too much sky in some, if the sky is what you were trying to draw attention to, you did well. What you want to stay away from is having the horizon right in the center of the photo - move it up or down, depending on what you want the focus of the photo to be on. You did well here.

Hiya, welcome to ThePhotoForum, Amnesic! :D

This camera has come into the right person's hands! Well done!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I purposely wanted a lot of sky in #1 and #6 but I can see how you mean there is to much. But I think it might looked squished if I make it to small. I will try it out and edit this post so they can be compared.

I fixed the contrast in #3 but I don't know if I overdid it. The tiger has to good of camouflage so its hard to keep a good balance without it being flat. :)

Edit: Ok I cropped #1 and #6 but I don't really like how much smaller the sky is. I purposely made the sky larger so it draws your attention up and down the photo. I think if the sky was all white or all blue and didn't have much composition to it then it would look a lot better if it was cropped smaller. But there is to much design to waste in the sky :).

#3 Edited
Hunters_Pace_by_amnesic726.jpg

My favorites are 6 and 7, very nice shots :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back