VampireJennie.jpg

Tanyacopyright.jpg

FirefliesCopyright1.jpg

DSC04930copyright.jpg

DSC03074Copyright.jpg

TroyandJennieCopyright.jpg

121707_12232copycopy.jpg

DSC04870copyright-1.jpg

Very nice shots overall. You definitely have a firm grasp of photoshop! :)

Pretty in-depth Photoshop work. You obviously know PS well. I really like the "eye" and the "lips" shots. I also like the heavy "shadowness" (not really a word) of your stuff. Kind of over saturated and heavy shadows but in a very cool and good way.

My absolute favorite is the heaven/hell shot, beautifully done! (Nice series overall too btw ;) )

The 2 close ups of the eye and the other of the mouth are insanley good. Wow. The heaven/hell one, too, awesome.

I just used a brush tool that I thought most resembled a star/dust. I would change the size each time so that no one star would look the same. I worked in layers, so when I was done placing the stars I linked them together, changed their colors and opacity. Then I would go over again with new stars here and there, just to make it stand out a bit.

Thank you! I was a little on the iffy side on that reflection in the eye and wasnt sure if it should have been removed.
Oh gosh, those lips took me forever! Well not really the lips, the freaking teeth! Its suppose to be Vampire-like fangs, I had to completely recreate that left tooth...I thought, "oh it cant be that hard" but I didnt realize how many colors were reflecting off my teeth and Im no painter either, so it was a challenge for me.

:hail::hail:Whoa...you do some awesome work. When I win the lottery , Im flying to wherever you are, and grabbing a few photoshop lessons. Cant pick a fave, but Im leaning towards the vampire shots. Excellent stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back