some of my work

Leezon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well as I am new to this forum, I thought I would post up some of my work.

3935360768_e17c05deac_o.png

3885666166_c03d9532bf_o.png

3827022312_17358cf22f_b.jpg

3647709453_5176d5d047_o.jpg

3885548168_0cc74b2f75_o.png

3885944004_b2f98922f2_o.png

Personally I'm not fond of your pp of the skin, it looks inhuman, especially in the last photo. Also don't like the vignette.

Lucis filter by any chance?
The skin PP looks almost metallic, try to bring back some skin texture and colour.
Also try burn out the halo around the subjects.
2 is probably my favourite, as it looks real, at least in part.

i like #2 the best, you've got a pretty decent halo in #1, particularly around her legs.

Dave, no i dont use any filters. I will be making a tutorial soon showing my techniques.

My style is not photo realistic. With my work I try to get the 'movie poster' kinda of style with processing.

I guess its each to their own.

Dave, no i dont use any filters. I will be making a tutorial soon showing my techniques.

My style is not photo realistic. With my work I try to get the 'movie poster' kinda of style with processing.

I guess its each to their own.

No, I get it, I think. You're not making a wedding album, you are trekking for the "artistic" approach. I'm assuming that's a "metal" type band you're shooting. No need to look like Ward and June Cleaver. The artwork in your PP sends a message to me about the band. Not so sure about the female jumping in the air...I mean I'm not so sure what you're trying to convey there. Anyway, I think it's great photo work for a metal band, if that's what it is. Probably wouldn't work for Pat Boone, though.:lol:

J.:mrgreen:

The look is dark very "vampirey". I like the first 3 the last 3 are too dark for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back