Some of the cars I have done shoots on

ScubaBrett22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some cars I have done shoots on, tell me what you think!!

2011 Volvo C30 T5 R-design

A
udi A8 2012 (First one in American and first one in Florida)
5659610673_770735deaa_z.jpg

5659614707_e26caeca78_z.jpg

2011 Infiniti G37S
5728529632_1d2fcf6695_z.jpg

My 2008 Ford Escape
6167556205_d143c8ce43_z.jpg

6167556359_edcbc2c6ee_z.jpg

Check out more of my pictures on Flickr!! Flickr: ScubaBrett22's Photostream

Kinda like the first photo of the Volvo, but its slightly tilted, you should straighten it to give it a better look. And the car seems slightly underexposed.

And i would have been fun to se the Audi in a different environment. A driveway isn't that exciting.

I think the Infiniti is the best shot. I like the angle, the environment and exposure, but maybe you should have had a little more space around the car.

Kinda like the first photo of the Volvo, but its slightly tilted, you should straighten it to give it a better look. And the car seems slightly underexposed.

And i would have been fun to se the Audi in a different environment. A driveway isn't that exciting.

I think the Infiniti is the best shot. I like the angle, the environment and exposure, but maybe you should have had a little more space around the car.

Thanks for the tips!! the Audi was more of a "unofficial shot" mostly because the owner wanted a certain shot and didn't care to do a good shoot. I have a lot more cars but not all of them are on my Flickr, I will hopefully get a pro account tonight or by Sunday night.

Car talk: That audi needs to be put down. The grill is just ridiculous..

I think the first one has the most potential, BUT the wheels are underexposed almost to the point of being black. Lots of detail lost. I would have experimented with HDR.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back