Some old lenses and some new...

cool, how did you light the circuit board?

+1 how DID you light the motherboard

#2 is the best ... for me. :thumbup:

cool, how did you light the circuit board?

I propped it up in a pitch black room. With the camera mounted on a tripod, I backlit the satellite receiver circuit board with an LED flashlight. I light-painted the entire board from behind as opposed to simply holding the flashlight from a stationary position. This way, I was able to get some intense lighting through the open holes as well as the intense greens. Near the end of the exposure, I turned the flashlight off and gave a quick burst of light from a single direction in order to create shadows to give a sense of perspective.

None of this was planned. Just experimenting. I originally wanted smoke trailing through, but couldn't produce enough smoke with the candles I had. Using incense next time.

A really nice set. Love pic 2. A really strong, well composed sunset. Even that fence doesn't really detract from the over all composition.

Great set. I love #2. #3 I thought was a city from bird's eye at first glance lol

#2 does it for me

Love that circuit board photo. Truly awesome and shows you what you can do with a little creativity and playing around.

Nice work!

I love the circuit board! That is really cool. Nice shots.

Most reactions

Back