Some Old Mill Architecture

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few things from a walk in the fall... five years ago... (I'm forcing myself to go through my pictures)

c/c welcome if desired.

==1==

Fall Pictures 2011 - 141.jpg

==2==
Fall Pictures 2011 - 193.jpg

==3==
Fall Pictures 2011 - 221.jpg

Yeesh my 5 year old pictures must suck with 25 views and no comments. lol

Those are cool.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks, all!

tired, nope... these were pretty well secured buildings in a fairly heavily trafficked area... which is weird. It was like this bustling wasteland.

The plants make these work for me. :)

Very well. The third. It's nice. Real nice.

Thanks, Rick and Sicboi!

Please allow me to be philosophical if you don't mind.
Every once in a while we see things that look like it would be an interesting topic or let me say picture. However, there are times when nothing is conveyed to the, let me say "the looker" of said picture. You really need to become one with the camera and let the spirit of the image come through the lens into my computer monitor so I can really feel the sights and hear the sounds of the environment. This comment is very insightful and may take some time to fully comprehend, but take your time you will get there.

Reminds me of Medfield State Hospital - an old haunt of mine before they cleaned it up too much.

I wish they had places like that in MA, but at some point the government went crazy ripping them all down. Probably a very smart thing to do, but very sad for us photographer types. :)

Most reactions

Back