Some old shots re-edited. C&C if you would.

flameshots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots I dug up from a few years ago. I can't make up my mind which I like better. Any input would be great. The only difference between the two is a man on the road down the line. I cloned him out but I'm not sure if I don't like it with him in it. I think it gives your eye something to "find" at the end of the road. Thanks for any input.

The man at the end of the road is way too small to be any sort of visual anchor for the image. I looked at the pictures before reading your description and was wondering what in the world was the difference between them. I finally saw the little speck but didn't realize it was a person until I read what you wrote. I don't think he adds anything to the composition.

You must have done more than just clone out the man, the first image has better color, and detail.

Oh wow I didnt even notice! Your right. I'll have to go back and figure out what happened. Thanks for the input.

I actually really like the man in photo. The color and detail are better.

Re: the man I may be biased. I have always had a preference for the human connection in landscape photos without having a taking away the beauty of the shot itself.

Most reactions

Back