Some other kiddypics from Elooi ( as i promised)

Triehard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Quiet curious how you will find these (It's the same boy from this thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127127 )

elooiken1.jpg

Camera Model: NIKON CORPORATION (NIKON D70)
Lens Focal Length: 130,00 mm ()
Shutter Speed: 1/750 sec
F-Number: F2,8
ISO: 200
Compensation: EV 0/6

elooiken2.jpg

Lens Focal Length: 130,00 mm ()
Shutter Speed: 1/250 sec
Compensation: EV 0/6

elooiken3.jpg

Lens Focal Length: 80,00 mm ()
Shutter Speed: 1/500 sec
Compensation: EV 6/6

elooiken4.jpg

Lens Focal Length: 86,00 mm ()
Shutter Speed: 1/1000 sec

:alien:

I'm not a good judge of composition and all that... I'm a serious Noob at photography... but I LOVE that last one! So priceless!

Ohh Child abuse!!! call the authorities. I love the last one!! way to priceless. sorry a noob as well for photos><

err though on a quick note...pls forgive me if you wanted to have this effect. but....the sun position in the pics, just seem a bit I don't know just like hey look sunlight. again i'm a noob don't pay attention to me I just noticing the sunlight and to me a bit distracting...sorry><

I am really not a fan of the last one...its just me it seems.

I think they are cute but you need some fill light in my oh so humble opinion.

Thx for all your comments and suggestions.
I didn't want to use fill in flash cuz it had ,again, to be done by the pop up and we all know that... YUK
I must say that i develop the pictures on a black background, but one way or another they just don't look the same with a white one.:confused:
Anybody with the same issue here???
@Emerana feel free to "not" like the last one but it would be very kind to tell me why??:wink:

Ohh by the way he was not really hung up on the line, his mum was holding him up in the background

I like the last one quite a bit. It seems to have a story that could go with it.

I'd pump it for the controversy;

Glen was caught attempting to steal the neighbor girl's tricycle. Buster, the 3-legged labrador stood in front of Glen, refusing to let him leave the yard for his joyride. He cried and cried, so we hung him on the clothesline to dry out. It took about 15 minutes.

I think it would have more impact in a vertical format.

I'm typically more into landscapes, but preparing to do a 'teenagers with psychological problems' series through the next few weeks.

Thanks for sharing and continue having fun. Don't worry about what others think.

@Abraxas....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: & Thx a lot.

I guess it seems prop-y to me. he doesnt really look like he is hanging, he looks like he is being held in place (and I hope he is). I guess it reminds me of putting a kid in a basket of apples or on a giant egg. It just isnt my thing, but it seems you have several fans so no worries :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back