Some photos from my 2 month trip around Europe.

You've got some wonderful shots here. It must have been a fantastic trip.
My faves are 4,7,8,9,10,11,12,15 and 18.
The rain shot, the pigeons and the bicycle at the end are standouts for me.

Keep shootin.

I'd like to see more DOF in that dock chain shot since you're asking for crits. It would be awesome had you got it sharp front to back.Maybe jus crop a bit of fuzziness starting at bottom left.
great shots!

very well done! i enjoyed each and hope you have a second batch to post!

really nice pictures! And of course you missed Poland huh?? Did you visit my country during the trip??

Absolutely beautiful series. I'd be extremely pleased if I came back with this many good pics, even one out of these would do!

I love the colours in the first and fourth shots and the one of the boy on the train has a really nice mood to it. My favourite has to be of the hand in Rome, although I love the pigeons and the last one too. Oh hell, I love all of them! Absolutely amazing work.

Thanks for the comments guys - I feel all warm inside! I'll post up another set in a minute, but I just got in from skating and I need a shower!

:hail: this is my first post , i joined just to say wow man , those pictures are so cool . How you got that picture of the guy streching and the trees in the water drops . way out of control . thanks for sharing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back