Photos OK to edit
C&C appreciated!

Horses.jpg

boats.jpg

ferriswheel.jpg

fire.jpg

fireworks1.jpg

tallburst.jpg

Those are really nice, I like the 2nd one the best, it has great tone and balance.

thanks you two, this is also sort of in refernce to a comment i made in another fireworks thread about including another element in fireworks photos, so if anyone is reading this that was looking at that, thats what i was talkign about...

anyone else have any C&C?? i asked someone else and he said none of them "spoke" to him, anyone feeling the same way?

#2, 3, and 6 are my favorites.

I know this isn't really something you can control but the smoke from the fireworks kind of bothers me.

Nice background, cool angle on #1.

thanks, i was trying to think of a way to reduce the smoke on these but cant quite do it without making it look a little unnatural

Fantastic fireworks shots! I love the last two, and the fourth one just scares me. :p (But it's cool.)

its a flaming paintbrush

one seems pretty dark. I would like some more detail on the horses. I like the shot, but could use something more. The firework shots turned out awesome. and five, im wondering you aperature setting. I'm very inexperienced, but the lights in the background seems flooding, or blurry, or something. I can't think of the word. I was reading an exposure book and there was a chapter on how to get background lights to look differently. I dont have the book now, but am curious as to your settings. But overall they look great and came out better than mine! :hug:: hahahahaha these smiley guys crack me up

Most reactions

New Topics

Back