Some Photos...

These are really good! The contrast, color, and sharpness are outstanding! My only crits would be (just my opinion):

#2, It would be nice to see the dog's face or more of the dog's body.

#3, Too much black space. I would crop it down to give more attention to the details of the flower.

#1 and #4 are so nice! The colors just pop, especially in #4.

Great job, keep up the good work.

NJ

Wow - really nice shots! I agree with NJMAN on photo 2, but I do like the black spaces in the daisy shot.

Greats colours!

hi, thanks for the comments.

I like the black space in the daisy shot aswell, but thanks for the suggestion.

#2 wasn't meant to have the dog in, but as always as soon as I kneel down he runs over and gets in the way - nosy bugger. it maybe works a bit better if you think of him running past - he wasn't just standing there. Maybe motion blue would of helped? who knows...

thanks again

One more thing...I was looking at your #4 again, and I think it could benefit from a little cleanup on the cement block wall. It looks like some orange color got blown out from the boost in saturation. If you do a little selective desaturation on the wall or some spot cloning, that would clean it right up. Just a suggestion. :D

NJ

3-Clear and beautiful photo expect you crop the flower too much.
The fourth is very beautiful with spectacular colors!

I like the image of the dog, it's fortunate he ran into the frame.
Number 4 is stunning, the colours are so vibrant.

Wonderful shots, I really like numbers 2 and 3. IMO, the dog makes it better, and so does the extra space on the daisy shot. :mrgreen:

Great job! # 1&2 are my favs! #3 is really good as well - and I love the color in #4 - but there is something that throws me off with the black border - it might be the thickness.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back