Some pics from Cape Cod - My first post

JamieP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here on TPF for a while.. reading a lot of the posts, being inspired by your work, and learning a lot.

Having just taken a trip to the Cape, I wanted to post a few pictures and see if I could get some feedback. All the shots were done with my Canon T1i with the kit lens.

4758263825_a7602aaf0d.jpg

4758262489_db1f2ef286.jpg

These next two were my first attempts at HDR. I'd love comments/feedback on them as welll (both were made from 3 pictures).

4734880443_c32d3b171e_b.jpg

4745434603_02c63851fd_b.jpg

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Jamie
photostream

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :)

Nice shots :thumbup:

Did you use a tripod in #1? It is not leveled :)

Hi,

Thanks for your response. As far as that shot I can't remember what I did for that one... I might have just had the camera on the car or something. But I did notice that, too.

Thanks again,
Jamie

Hi,

Thanks for your response. As far as that shot I can't remember what I did for that one... I might have just had the camera on the car or something. But I did notice that, too.

Thanks again,
Jamie
That's cool :)

I like the 2nd shot most :thumbup:

Thanks again for your feedback. That second one was partially inspired by this painting from a museum in Boston.

whistler_p1e1.jpg

This picture looks pretty bad (it's from the museum's website) but you can kind of get the idea. It was a lot darker in person and a little less foggy.

Thanks, I went back and fixed the crookedness now and reposted it.

Thanks, I went back and fixed the crookedness now and reposted it.

Was gonna say "wow people are very ummm precise here :lmao:" because I couldn't see it. Then I read the last post. LOL

Next time, if you take a cool shot like that, write the settings down :thumbup: People love the details. Good job!

I like number 2 the most awesome shot. #1 is pretty cool aswel.

Did you use a tripod in #1? It is not leveled :)

Looks ok to me? It's not a straight up squared shot if that's what you mean.

i like # 1 the best.

Most reactions

Back