Some pics from my wedding/vacation in Mexico

cdnjeepin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First some pics of my beautiful bride..about the only pics i got to take of the wedding..

Picture240.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Picture242.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Picture316.jpg

Picture318.jpg

Couple of night time pics..

7. - From our balcony
Picture054.jpg

8. - pool
Picture171.jpg

I got up nice and early to see a sunrise..but it was cloudy

Picture195.jpg

and finally a nice iguana

Picture286.jpg

11. just some flowers, was playing with manual focus
Picture112.jpg

Picture113.jpg

All pics are unedited..haven't had time to edit or crop any yet

Very nice. The first beach shots and night shots are really good.

You do have a problem with the earth tilting on you though. . . =)

What a beautiful bride. Her dress is to die for! Thats exactly what I want when I get married.

They are great for the family album. Too bad she's squinting in that harsh sunlight in the first few.

What a beautiful bride. Her dress is to die for! Thats exactly what I want when I get married.

They are great for the family album. Too bad she's squinting in that harsh sunlight in the first few.

She found a pic of the dress she liked and was wondering if she could afford it, then a girl she works with told her to call this lady in our town..well she ended up having the lady make that dress..and she only charged her $100 to make it and $100 in materials. It was a complete fluke..but turned out amazing..

And yeah we were saying how nice it would be if we didn't have to squint or if we could have worn sunglasses

yeah it was a good time, we were at this resort last year and decided to get married there this year..no married bliss..i've been through this once before..LOL..but i was too young the first time..

Most reactions

Back