roosevelt park

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

I know they weren't I had to play around with the settings Im new to the slr game but im willing to read up on how to take perfect pics

What I used to do was read the manual cover to cover some nights then a few photography books other nights before bed and wake up early take a few photos go home look at my mistakes and ask others for the mistakes in my photos, go back out, take some more photos to try to defeat my mistakes. Also helps to look at other peoples photography photos. That's the way I learned and still learning.

I would also recommend a book on composition. None of these images are interesting to look at... but you'll get there man...we all start off knowing nothing.

I would also recommend a book on composition. None of these images are interesting to look at... but you'll get there man...we all start off knowing nothing.

I was trying out the camera just to get a feel of how it works im used to taking pics of cars generally but I wanted to do diffrent things I know ill get there for sure i will be getting different filters and stuff this coming up week as well as a tripod i could see my mistakes in the first couple of pics that I took in asbury park its all about playing around with the settings

Most reactions

Back