Website
www.portretowa.pl
hi!
here are some of pics i took - im very curious what do you think -;)) :D

this is a sign at the old smithy's(?) wall
p11p.jpg

this is a staircase of the old building i live
kl5.jpg

and here's a bit of polish landscape -;))
n2.jpg

:D :D :D

great composition! You've got an eye for photos! I think the stair case is my favorite one of this group!

:D

I love that fence picture! I like the colors and the lines and.... wow... I just like it! It might need some color balancing but... it's a good one.

hi anua :0)
great to have you posting your work for us here!

i really like #1 and #2. #2 is very good how you have
chosen to present it - excellent. i dont like #3.

good ideas!

Love that second one...the lighting is terrific!

hello anja,

glad to you post you pics :)

I like number one, but i liked it more after you gave me the translation and a bit of history behind it.

The middle one is a classic! When i first looked at, it thought it was several doorways, although I realised its a stairwell, it still looks like many mysterious doorways.

I think the last one is my favourite as well, though it had to grow on me. I love they way you aligned the house roof with the fence.

Very nice post anja thank you for sharing those!!

Love #2 like everyone :D But I think the last is my favorite. The color and composition is awesome.

The staircase ROCKS, I thought it was a weird door portal.
the wood fence is nice but I feel it needs a little bit more exposure, alhough the color is great in the overallpicture but its kinda "Dead"

Yeap! Love the 2nd one most......

But for the landscape if the focus was set on the field without the fence I think that would do better .....

I like the fence pic. Great composition. Funny how sometimes the simple things turn out in a big way

I must be weird. The staircase pic isn't doing anything for me. Though I love #1 and #3. Find a band called BHP and you have an awsome album cover. The fence I like because of the contrast against everything else in the pic. And I'm looking at the staircase pic again, all I want to do is drop a water balloon on someone :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back