Some pictures of my hamster.

Wilson1990

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Click for Flickr page.

Sure it's cute now...but you'll be bored of it in a week...and it'll smell.

lol.

Ok I'm joking...but it WILL smell.

I like the second...it's looking into the "abyss"

I've had him for months.

Heres another

Click for Flickr page.

shouldn't this have been posted in the pets gallery?

Sure it's cute now...but you'll be bored of it in a week...and it'll smell.

lol.

Ok I'm joking...but it WILL smell.

I like the second...it's looking into the "abyss"
it's a Russian hamster i think?My kids have one they don't smell!Mines a little more furry

He's a chinesse dwarf and his name is Hiro (pronounced Hero)

Hello....my name is Emily and since I'm new to this game....of posting that is...bear with me. lol I have an enormouse question for anyone of your great brains to contemplate. I currently have a Nikon coolpix 4600. (small I know) so, naturally, I would like to upgrade. I'm off to Colorado this summer and was hoping to take advangtage of the trip to get some great pictures. When I'm at home I take mostly close ups and nature shots. I asked a good friend of mine what i should get, he said I should consider either the Nikon D40 or the Canon XTi Rebel. Which is better? I have read good reviews on both. My ishueee.....WHICH ONE? I can aford about $0-$850 and could go more but I don't want to throw my money at something if the option make little to no difference. I am not taking Pro. pictures and am not expecting to go pro. any time soon. Now whats the diagnosis Doc?

Hello....my name is Emily and since I'm new to this game....of posting that is...bear with me. lol I have an enormouse question for anyone of your great brains to contemplate. I currently have a Nikon coolpix 4600. (small I know) so, naturally, I would like to upgrade. I'm off to Colorado this summer and was hoping to take advangtage of the trip to get some great pictures. When I'm at home I take mostly close ups and nature shots. I asked a good friend of mine what i should get, he said I should consider either the Nikon D40 or the Canon XTi Rebel. Which is better? I have read good reviews on both. My ishueee.....WHICH ONE? I can aford about $0-$850 and could go more but I don't want to throw my money at something if the option make little to no difference. I am not taking Pro. pictures and am not expecting to go pro. any time soon. Now whats the diagnosis Doc?

post a new thread first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back