some portraits :)

cutepoison

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello to everyone..Im new to this forum (aswell to photography)...I`m mostly into drawing,grafix/web design,art and stuff...so I started taking pics while ago..
I`ve been at several contests for photomodel,and I`ve been chose from 3 fashion agencies to work with them,but they all were in other cities,so I should travel and stuff and money and money...many people keep telling me I was bor for a photomodel..what you think...here are some pics I took(I`m at the first ones,then i s my girlfriend..)

mod1.jpg

wuDup.jpg

soEmo1.jpg

ff.jpg

contrast-1.jpg

shadow4.jpg

shado_3.jpg

koloni1.jpg

koloni4.jpg

oko.jpg

Ok..I may not be the best one to comment here but since nobody else has I'll tell ya what I think...First you need to number the pics..second... are you wanting to know if the pics are good or if you would make a good model?? Third.. I think that 1 & 2 are just to dark...(IMO) Number 3 seems like the focus is off..number 4 looks to me like the backgound is blown out.. thus distracting me from the subject..Number five has a nice depth of field but I find that the eye off to the corner of the socket is somewhat distracting. The left side of her face in number 6 is blown out which takes away from it.. and all the junk on the floor in the background is very distracting. Number 7 has problems with the color.. It just seems to flat. Number 8 the skin tone is horrible and I don't like the pose at all. Number 9 is better but I think you need less of the wall.. it's just to plain and distracting. And I think number 10 is the best of the set. Good color and I like the reflection in the eye. With that said.. I hope that wasn't to harsh.. And keep in mind that what I said is just my opinion. I'm sure that someone more qualified will tell ya what they think eventually.

#6 is BY FAR the best. the others are just fair IMO. some are technically fine but uncreative, while some have creative potential but aren't technically good. i'm not going to comment on whether or not i think you should be a model. :)

keep posting!

Most reactions

Back