Some ps adjustment need some feedback

What did you do besides smooth the skin ever so slightly?

The fact that besides the eyes you also sharpened her mouth and teeth is quite obvious to me ... in a distracting manner.

Other than that, the smoothing of the skin works fine, and so do the eyes. Only the mouth doesn't (so I think).

What did you do besides smooth the skin ever so slightly?

Smoothed the skin, got rid of some hotspots, lightened the whites of the eyes. Applied unsharp mask after resizing which seemed to cause some problems.

Oh and I applied free transform and shrunk the pic to 95.5% of the original width, to take of the ten pounds the camera adds.

The fact that besides the eyes you also sharpened her mouth and teeth is quite obvious to me ... in a distracting manner.

Other than that, the smoothing of the skin works fine, and so do the eyes. Only the mouth doesn't (so I think).

Your the 2nd person to mention the mouth. So you think it looks too sharp?

i love doing this type of work. in advertising we (us artists) would have to do touch-ups like this all the time. a model's face would be tweaked so much... and then it would get to the point where you could just tell you went one step too far haha.

this looks great. the smoothing of the skin is very natural. you retained the character of her face, but removed the blotches. it seems like the teeth are a little too white and i'm not sure i would have sharpened the mouth that much, because your eye notices the model's eyes first, then the piercing, then the mouth... so you kind of trail off out of the frame. you want to keep the attention on the eyes imho. great job though. i think its harder to tweak b&w.

i love doing this type of work. in advertising we (us artists) would have to do touch-ups like this all the time. a model's face would be tweaked so much... and then it would get to the point where you could just tell you went one step too far haha.

this looks great. the smoothing of the skin is very natural. you retained the character of her face, but removed the blotches. it seems like the teeth are a little too white and i'm not sure i would have sharpened the mouth that much, because your eye notices the model's eyes first, then the piercing, then the mouth... so you kind of trail off out of the frame. you want to keep the attention on the eyes imho. great job though. i think its harder to tweak b&w.

The sharpening is the biggest pain. All I did was apply unsharp mask after resizing and all hell broke loose.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back