Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2. This one was from Bass lake in Michigan last summer
DSC_1761.jpg

3. This in Niagara Falls last summer
DSC_1535.jpg

4. A random flower from my backyard...
DSC_0001.jpg

5. This one's just for fun. Its the Racetrack at Death Valley. It sure was heck getting there!
DSC_0872.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
The first is a classic.

As is the fourth. I even like the centredness of the flower here, but it is underexposed and the flower is blemished, which speaks against it.

The photo of the Niagara Falls is meant to be dramatic (I'm sure), but isn't at all. Too pale, not sharp enough, not too well composed, unfortunately all unspectacular.

I'm still not sure about the boat tip in the second... lighting on the lake, between the plants, is nice, though the sky has large blown-out areas, which I'm not too fond of. Nor am I of the boat tip, I think...

The last is kind of cool. Oh, had there only been some more rocks leading into the photo... but these three give you a nice foreground element, too.

#1 is a damn fine shot. Its like something you would see in a magazine, or travel poster. I am assuming thats one you are proud of.

#2 I don't like that much. The sky is blown out it seems, and just looks bad.

#3 is average, nothing special.

#4 is like a macro shot, but lacking that macro look and detail. I am assuming you shot it with normal lens?

#5 has potential, but I think the rocks are too distracting. Also those lines draw attention, but what are they? It just leaves you confused, would be better without them me thinks.

I agree totally with LaFoto and Neil.

Image #1 is an incredible photo, however, I personally would prefer the sun to be not touching the horizon, but that is just my opinion...

Image #2, at first glimpse my eye went straight to the distracting rope on the boat

I think they are all beautiful I would see about croping out a little bit of the boat in the second one

#1 is a damn fine shot. Its like something you would see in a magazine, or travel poster. I am assuming thats one you are proud of.

Yes, this is one of my favorites! That is my favorite place to go when I'm out there! I have several sunset shots at this spot.

#4 is like a macro shot, but lacking that macro look and detail. I am assuming you shot it with normal lens?

Yea it was taken with a normal 18-55 lens...there were several of these out in my backyard, and this one was the least flawed. I just really liked the colors on it!

#5 has potential, but I think the rocks are too distracting. Also those lines draw attention, but what are they? It just leaves you confused, would be better without them me thinks.

This one was from the Racetrack at Death Valley National Park in California. The lines are from those rocks scooting across the playa floor. Its actually pretty interesting! Here is the link to its wikipedia page: Racetrack Playa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think they are all beautiful I would see about croping out a little bit of the boat in the second one
Thanks! I agree with everyone that the boat is pretty distracting, and the sky is defiantly blown out, I will do some work on that one!

The last is kind of cool. Oh, had there only been some more rocks leading into the photo... but these three give you a nice foreground element, too.

I agree, and I wish that the lines had showed up a little darker. Sometimes it's hard to see those lines!

Thanks everyone for the comments! I agree that the second one is pretty bad lol...I will work on these a little to try to improve them! Thanks again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back