Some random ones from me... more urban children's potraiture.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just some random ones. Ignore the different conversions. Some of these were for a friend rather than a client so I went a little crazy and actually textured for once. I know a lot of people here don't get that style so ignore what you don't like, I understand its a preference.

One session to go, two sessions to proof, and 5 sessions to place orders for.... ALMOST DONE FOR THE YEAR! And then off until mid January. Thank God, I need a break.

fun.jpg

fun3.jpg

tj40.jpg

fixed2.jpg

random38of39copy.jpg

williams9of60copybwcopy.jpg

My favorite are 1 and 2, pose wise, but I also love the coloring of 2. And number 4, while I don't like slopping ground like that, I love the way her eyes pop, she has very beautiful eyes.

Erin, Always love to see your pic's, your my fav. Love all of these but the blue in the left bottom of #5 which appears to be an untucked pocket really grabs my eye, also it looks like her left arm is in a cast. Please keep them coming I get so excited when I see you have posted. THANKS!! for all the great shots.:wink:

#1 and #5 really do it for me. #2 and #4 appear close to being mildly overexposed just a little, but like someone says, you must do a lot of good work on the eyes becuase they just pop on every pic.

These are lovely, as always! I think the last one is my favorite.

Thank you everyone! :) I do nothing to the eyes, I promise. Everyone always asks, there is no additional PP there.

Oh, and I am 20, so right now I don't do seniors because they are my age! :}

Most reactions

New Topics

Back