some random shots with my nikon d40

Lorielle99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi all! im new here. i just got my nikon d40 and it has been glued to my hands. i really love it and am pleased with the photos it takes. i do photography for fun and as a hobby, but i still want to improve so c&c is appriciated! i mean if anything i want to get better.

columnetc006copy.gif

thats me

columnetc245.jpg

my cat

columnetc249.jpg

columnetc253.jpg

columnetc261.jpg

columnetc277.jpg

columnetc287.jpg

columnetc290.jpg

orange.jpg

i got yelled at in wegmens for taking pics =(

Picture006.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture098.jpg

thats me again

2.jpg

something i made in photoshop! tell me what you think!

also i realllllllyyyyy wanna learn how to do infrared in photoshop so if anyone wants to help, thatd be great!

I like 4, 13, 15, and 21 out of these shots. I am not a good critic so I am sure others with help out in that regard.

I felt like messing with the jackets for some reason. I dont think I did any better with it. O well

Picture065.jpg

I like the dogs pose in #6, I just wish your hands werent in the picture, know what I mean?

21 is just plain distracting I can't judge the others after I've seen that.

I like the dogs pose in #6, I just wish your hands werent in the picture, know what I mean?

yeah i agree. its actually my sisters hands. he was too antsy to shoot him without an aid haha. thats my chiuaha luigi. =) and thanks everyone, but does anyone have any general tips on how i should improve?

The first day I got my digital rebel I was chased out of the grocery store too. Also, I took a pick very similar to #11. The similarities are ironic.... anyway I like: 1, 4, 8, 13, 18, 21, and 22. I think # 16 would look great in black and white.

The first day I got my digital rebel I was chased out of the grocery store too. Also, I took a pick very similar to #11. The similarities are ironic.... anyway I like: 1, 4, 8, 13, 18, 21, and 22. I think # 16 would look great in black and white.

its ridiculous!!! anyone know the reason? PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT A CRIME. all the ones you listed as your favs i think our my favs too! although i disagree about the b&w on 16, my fav part of that pic is the colors.

oh and i am from south jersey, us =)

I like 1,3, 21 for me. I don't think you'll get very good results converting an image to infrared in PS. Did you mean shooting an infrared image and processing it in PS?

i like num 13

Nice pictures.I like best nr.13

Most reactions

Back