Some recent bridals

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few(4) shots of some bridals I did last summer for a friend. I still consider myself in the learning stage so let me know what you think. Enjoy
IMG_1941copy4.jpg

IMG_1901copy2.jpg

IMG_1988copy3a.jpg

IMG_2203copy2.jpg

I love the colors,, very pretty!

Very nice dreamy effect. In #3, the shadow on her face is too dark. I would expose for her face or use a fill flash or reflector. Great color in #4, but the building is tilted forward, yet she is standing straight...maybe the angle you are shooting at? Overall, very good! :D

Good work, though a few I would make made a bit more off centered. Love the colors in the last one, and the dreamy effect in the first.

Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions. It's funny how you don't notice things until they are pointed out to you...

I think #1 looks way too over-processed #2 is nice #3 is very nice but could have used alot more light on her face #4 is very nice I like that one alot.

#1 is overprocessed, but a nice shot....back off on the processing and just do a little burn to the thing coming out of her head to take away its 'presence' in the photo

#2 pretty shot...needs to be a bit brighter

$3 needs fill flash or reflector...or could have faced her into the light..

#4 very pretty all around...though the angle of the building is distracting

otherwise...good job, you have an eye, just the little things that need improving

Pretty much exactly what Kim says. 4 looks the nicest but straighten the image first.

Most reactions

Back