some recent horse stuff

All of them are great ... and I especially love the 3rd and the last one. :)

I love the last three especially. The textures in the last two are amazing! Great job as always :D

All the shots are good, but I just love the B&W of the horse, suberb use of light and shadow. Composition is great and very original.

Oh I just had to get a comment in here! The abstracts are GREAT! I really enjoyed those. As for the other three...

1) I like it, Usually I'm not a big fan of the titled look, but it kind of works in this situation. I'm not sure if this is fake or not, but it looks like there is a lot of history between this girl and the horse and that tells a great story!

2) THe top of the fence (or whatever that pipe looking thing) is distracting for me, but if these aren't posed, its still a good photo! Again going with the history between these two!

3) Excellent

And I'm out,

Zach :D

I agree, the colors in 1 and 2 are really great, they really stood out to me. And, I just love the third one. It's a lovely picture. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Guys :D

Zach, anna and Dary have a great history, she got him when he was only a few weeks old, so there is a really strong bond between them. :p All of the shots of I took of them were not posed, we were just talking and i would shoot what i saw....

Thanks again guys :D

oh, there actually was one shot that i had anna and darcy pose for...

25.jpg

sorry its so small, im at work so i had to take it from my website :?

Oh, I love that one! It's interesting and shows a great bond between them (as did the other pictures). I really like the B&W, just gives it something extra.

Pilgrim, what's the link to your website? I think your work is totally amazing and would love to check out your site!

Thanks for the link! You have a great site, and again awesome job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back