Some recent photos for C&C

Crazydad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would throw these out there for some C&C Please let me know what you think (godd and bad).

1. Panning attempt
3488097590_3d71b678f9_b.jpg

2. My daughter
3488098756_fc1b37f193_b.jpg

3. Soccer shot
3487280391_8eae4a8972_b.jpg

4. More soccer
3488094778_a535ba040f_b.jpg

Thanks for looking

That boring? :D

Guys - sometimes people choose not to comment. That's it.

Doesn't mean it's boring, doesn't mean they hate you. They just choose to move on. Please don't be offended when nobody comments.

That said, I really dig #3, good action.

Doesn't mean it's boring, doesn't mean they hate you. They just choose to move on. Please don't be offended when nobody comments.

agreed and i also like number 3. number 1 im not feeling at all but thats cause i just dont like that slow shutter pic effect.

I was looking at your photos. I think you did a good job capturing some action. those are the type that you blow up and hang on you kids wall. your panning photos were a little blurry. You need to pan at the same speed of the cars.Taking panning shots inside are very hard because it is low light and it will be blurry any way. Practice makes perfect.Good luck
Don

Thanks for the feedback. I do not take it personally if no one comments, and I'm sorry if my bump came across that way.

agreed and i also like number 3. number 1 im not feeling at all but thats cause i just dont like that slow shutter pic effect.

Thanks for the input, I do appreciate it.

I was looking at your photos. I think you did a good job capturing some action. those are the type that you blow up and hang on you kids wall. your panning photos were a little blurry. You need to pan at the same speed of the cars.Taking panning shots inside are very hard because it is low light and it will be blurry any way. Practice makes perfect.Good luck
Don

Thanks newbe (love the name). Haven't really blown up any shots of my son (he's the keeper) yet, but I like the idea.

This was my first real attempt at panning and at the time only had the kit 18-55 lens which was at f5.3 at 46mm. I now have the new 35 f1.8, so the indoor shots should be a little easier now.

Most reactions

Back